Tuesday, July 31, 2007

MrCloaknDagger (Avitar)

* I see myself as secretive almost spy like in nature, a profiler of other characters. One not to be trusted or underestimated 0_o


* if I were an animal I would be a, hybrid monkey
* I dress to accentuate my, automatic assault rifles
* I dress to hide my, automatic assault knifes
* I lead with my, trigger finger
* My idea of a good night is, successful industrial espionage
* My idea of a bad night is, successful diplomacy
* I value my best friend because they are, gullible

* Favourite web site is www.NWO.com
* Relaxing means spying on others


* social position: gun for hire
* age: ??
* sex: male
* health: beyond perfect
* physique: demi god



MrCloaknDagger AKA “gunz4hire” was a orphan with an attitude, right from the start he was able to get his way through deception and lies. He can talk his way in or out of any situation.

MrCloaknDagger works for various governments, and at this moment is on a current undercover assignment which involves profiling civilians in the world of second life. Not much is known about what the objectives are of his current assignment.

No comments: